7 Reasons Why You’re Not Rockin’ Your Business
Are you trying to build a home-based business but find yourself frustrated and spinning your wheels, wondering why you’re not experiencing the success you dream about? For most, the answer lies with taking a good honest look in the mirror, and assessing your mindset, daily activities, strategy and execution.
Here are 7 (very likely) reasons you may not be rockin’ your business the way you should be. Thanks to Jon Gillardi, for passing these tips on and allowing me to share them with my valued readers. They are so simple, yet so right on. So enjoy….and get out there and own it, because you deserve to be wildly successful! 🙂
(Note: These reasons are in no particular order)
1. You aren’t really working. Many people kid themselves into believing they are actually working when they really aren’t. The big question is, how many people have you talked to in the past week about your business? Be honest with your answer. Doing busy work i.e. making things neat and perfect isn’t WORKING…
2. You aren’t asking enough questions. Start being more interested and more inquisitive. Be genuine. Focus on what they want, NOT what you need.
3. You’re scared. Perhaps you may be over-thinking and letting your head get in your own way. Stop the mental spin. Just take action.
4. You’re focused on the wrong thing. People do this all the time. They focus on themselves rather on what they can do for others. Change your focus and change your results.
5. You’re too timid and worried about what they think. Stop worrying about what others think. Just do. Maintain control. Own it. You have the deal. Act like it.
6. You aren’t finishing. Don’t be one of those people who start the process and not end it. Your prospect is HOPING you call them back…at least the good ones are. Don’t be a ball-dropper. Follow up.
7. You don’t believe. This one kills tons of people. You either don’t believe you’re worth it or that you aren’t capable. You are! You ARE worth it. And…you ARE capable. Stop the negative flow of energy. It isn’t serving you.
Like I said, simple reasons….but if you’re passionate about what you’re doing, and not getting out there and sharing it with the world, then what good is that? You are wiser, stronger and more capable than you think! So get out there and rock that business the way I know you can! 🙂