The Power of Tribe Syndication: The Internet has Evolved, have YOU?
After 2 months online, it’s pretty clear to me that the internet is going through a massive evolution, and people are getting more and more present to the necessity of playing by conscious rules of engagement.
It’s about committing, providing value, developing relationships, and when all that’s done well, closing business.
It’s very clear the internet has evolved, but my question is, have you?
Because if you think it’s about your company and not about YOU, then you are committing social media suicide (and in turn, financial suicide!).
If your idea of social media is to take advantage of naïve and unsuspecting souls searching for a solution online, or if you believe that you can get something for nothing, then you should just stop reading now!
But if you’re here to make your presence known as an agent of change, to impart wisdom and make a significant difference in people’s quality of life as a true leader in your industry, then what I’m about to share is critically important.
If you were lucky enough to land a space on last week’s FREE webinar, then you know how powerful this information is! The social media leaders I am highlighting in this post absolutely blew the roof off with the information they delivered….information that will profoundly change the way you develop relationships online and get traffic moving to YOUR most valuable content.
My social media mentors are teaching a concept that is so much more than just the “how to’s” of social media mastery. Yes, they teach all of those important concepts, but the importance of building relationships & community is taken to a whole new level with their secret weapon, tribe syndication!
If you are not sure what that exactly means, the great news is that last week’s webinar was such a hit that they are coming back this Thursday to go even deeper! Yes, they’re sharing even MORE free tools to help you gain massive exposure and achieve success exponentially!
And I have to add, one thing I absolutely love about these guys is that they are true go-givers ~ they embody the meaning of having an abundance mindset and taught us that as we learn information we should get out and share it! I know of other social media mentors who tell their students to keep their tips as secrets so they don’t lose business! Talk about a scarcity mindset!
Hey, I am NOT a social media teacher ~ but I am a professional network marketer who is learning some phenomenal tools for online success ~ so why would I not spread the love and share the value that I have with my team and my readers? I will happily refer my team to my mentors who know best, but it sure does feel great knowing that I can empower people by sharing what I learn along my journey!
So I have a few questions for you: (note: I have no idea why these are showing up as A-F instead of 1-6 as they are written in my blog, so bear with me!
- How would you like to write a post and have it be retweeted over 100 times?! Well that is exactly what Kary Rogney has experienced, after only blogging for 6 months! On top of that, he was asked to be the social media mentor for his entire primary network marketing company! I know, if you’re like me you’re thinking, seriously after only 6 months?! Yes! And he’s sharing everything he’s learned, from successes to struggles, so we don’t have to go through them ourselves and can focus exclusively on what works!
- Would it interest you to learn the best strategies for monetizing your passion? Eric Goldstein knows the secrets and is sharing them freely with his tribe students!
- Are you using Word Tracker SEO blogger? This is a plugin that shows you the # of searches a day for any particular topic so that you can choose the very best keywords to ensure your blog is getting seen! (firefox is required as your browser) This is just the tip of the iceberg of what Nick Logan has to share regarding creating the most valuable content for your blog!
- What about developing 27,000 Twitter followers in 8 months with no automation? Talk about creating real, authentic relationships! Dr. Jon Alfredsson has mastered the art of twitter and is giving all his tips away in the Tribe Mastermind! Oh, and if you haven’t tuned in to the buzz of #tribetuesday ~ keep your eyes open because this is the bigger picture of what community shout outs are really all about compared with #followfriday!
- And then there’s Mike Feil. All I can say is this guy is the Facebook guru for sure! I had been using Facebook exclusively as a social platform until recently, and Mike has provided me with all the tools I need to optimize my experience. From creating lists so that I can tune in to my friends, business partners, prospects, etc. with one click of a button, to recording video messages that develop instant rappore, to adding links in your status to bridge the gap from you to another person and have your message appear on both your pages…..I could go on and on, but suffice to say, it’s crucial to understand the etiquette of Facebook because of how personal profiles are there. Mike has it all figured out and is letting the tribe in on all of his best success strategies!
- Lastly, would it benefit you to have an accountability circle? To have lifetime access to a tribe…meaning that when the course “ends” the connection and learning continues on? Does the idea of being part of a REVOLUTION in online marketing fire you up? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you want to know about Ken Pickard and the above mentioned guys and what they’re up to, because collectively, we are tearin’ it up with this tribe concept!